Sunday, July 6, 2008

Nissan Outdoor Games

Last night they premiered all the teams' movies and photographs to an audience of around 1500 in Interlaken.

4 movies were shown and I must say, most of them were professionally done and very impressive. I was on Team IBEX and although our film,"The Red Helmet", didn't have the most amazing action sequences for some of the individual sports - paragliding was quite short! - I feel our movie was BY FAR the best . . . . and most emotional as you'll see.

It's been an awesome 5 days and I feel very privileged and proud to have been a part of it. There was a lot of hard work, frustration, respect, elation, fun, and tragedy felt by everyone and I hope that I'll get the chance to do it again in future.

I'll post some pics as well.


Note: When you go to the site and pick "videos", a player will automatically come on your screen and start showing the different teams' films. You'll know which one you're watching by looking on the bottom left.

Please enjoy them!



1 comment:

PM said...

Enjoyed seeing the videos and living vicariously!