Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Home sweet home!

Even though I arrived last Wednesday in the midst of a financial collapse and still feeling some jet lag . . . . it's great to be home. Reality's set in, however, as I've been interviewing already and will most likely be working with some company soon that provides SaaS or Web 2.0 technologies. Yeah, I can hear the "ughs", but I'm actually looking forward to getting back to work, believe it or not.

But what a summer I've had, man . . . . too many things to list now but I'll write about them in a future post.

For sure, it was a once in a lifetime experience, as they say, since it's doubtful I'll do it again in 2009.

Thanks to all of you who took the time to read my posts and have encouraged me along the way.

(Don't forget to check the Ozone team blog as I've just put some pics up there, and - yes I know! - I'll put all the good pics on Flickr.)

Special thanks, of course, goes to Ozone for providing the best paragliders on earth, to Coveritallco for giving me THE best travel backpack EVER (
http://www.ogio.com/product.php?product=573), and to SFBAPA and Tim Sirianni who both individually contributed to my little trip.

Lastly, I want to thank Ayumi for supporting me and encouraging me to follow my dreams . . . . now it's your turn!



After my last flight in Europe - acro show at Coupe Icare.

No comments: