Monday, September 8, 2008

Tourist Time!

It's been awhile since I posted last because . . . . well . . . . not much has been happening.

But yesterday, I took the train to Milano to meet up with Ayumi whom I couldn't wait to see again after 3 months of being apart. With only 1 day there (which is more than enough), we had time to see the Duomo and DaVinci's "The Last Supper", with the latter being really cool to see. While I was only there for a day and went solely to these places, this was my first time and last time to Milan . . . . I thought it was pretty dirty and unimpressive.

We took a morning train back to Interlaken which arrived in the afternoon, leaving us enough time to see Grindelwald and visit the happy cows with their big-ass cowbells.

Since the forecast is calling for rain later in the week, we're gonna try and cram in a lot of activities tomorrow starting with the Schilthorn in the morning, some acro flights for me off Murren in the afternoon, then ending the day with a tour of Trummelbachfalle.

As I've mentioned before, my focus has solely been on acro training since being here, so I haven't seen anything. But now that Ayumi's visiting, I get to be a dumb-ass tourist for the first time . . . . yay me!

No comments: