Monday, June 9, 2008

Frankfurt, Germany

I've been here since last Friday and it's been great. I'm staying with a couple from Frankfurt (Schwalbach, to be exact) who visited MR in March and joined us for dinner after flying, as we always do. When I told them it was possible I was going there to get a car, they offered a room if I needed it. Hans & Anita are really great and I feel very fortunate to be staying here. Hopefully they'll come out to Pacifica again and I can return the favor.

We have dinner together every night and have fun during the day trying to fly. So far, the weather has been uncooperative - we even tried to go towing and not 10 minutes after we got there, a thunderstorm came!

I leave tomorrow morning for Norway - forecast is calling for some rain which would REALLY suck. But so far, the comp is still on. (On a side note, I found out today that Acrolac has been canceled due to rain! Perhaps something amazing will happen in Norway as it was clearly the right decision to head up there. )

First round of photos are here.

No comments: