Saturday, June 7, 2008

MRAT

The day before I left, I got in the mail something from Loren. When I first started doing acro on the coast in late '05/early '06, we jokingly talked about how we should create an acro team. I came up with the name, he came up with the design, albeit unbeknownst to me until I got the shirt in the mail. I think it's pretty sick.

It got me fired up to represent.

Link

I'm in Frankfurt and will go towing with my friend Hans here. (Because of how the site's written, you'll have to cut-and-paste individual phrases to Google Translate.) They don't tow very high - 0nly 300m! - but it's better than nothing today as there's "too less wind" everywhere else as they say here.

1 comment:

flying hopes said...

All the best from the GTAWTMRATFTG, The "Guys That Are Watching The MRAT From The Ground"

Fly safe and fly well.